In this post I will explain how to disable MS Windows sleep and hibernatemodes and lock your PC if you don’t want anyone to access your computer while you’re away.
- You’ll have to use cmd command powercfg
- Run the following commands in cmd (or use bash file) to disable hibernate and sleep (link)
- To undo the previous action and restore default powercfg, Run the following command
- To prevent anyone from using your PC while you’re downloading press (Ctrl+Alt+Del) then choose lock computer, view the following link.
- View this link for bash script that changes and restores powercfg.
- View this link for more info.
Have a nice day 🙂